In this postcard project I covered the egg in small flowers.
Flowery Easter Postcard
Material: 1 sheet of white paper
1 sheet of pink paper
newspaper and magazine cutouts in all shades of pink, purple, red, orange
oil pastels in pale pink
thread in several shades of pink
- Print the template.
- Cover the egg in oil pastels and mark vertical lines with a needle, beginning in the center and drawing parallels every 1.5 cm.
- Cut out flowers in shades and patterns of pink with a flower hole punch.
- Fix the flower cut-outs with tiny dots of glue along the vertical lines.
- Sew along these lines in different colours. Knot the dangling threads thoroughly on the back.
- Spread spray glue onto the pink paper and press onto the back of the postcard.
- Fold the postcard carefully with a bone folder along the middle.