about this blog


About this Blog

Doing an illustration for my other blog, I had a very frustrating experience with new quality drawing paper which got me thinking and indeed resulted in a flood of ideas, what can be done with the 99 sheets of paper that are still left from the block. So I decided to install a whole new blog to show you the results. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I like to create the projects.

The sheets of paper I am working with are size A4 (21 x 29.7 mm), 185 g/m².

TERMS OF USE: I'm happy for you to use this tutorial to make items which you can keep, give as gifts or sell. You are not permitted to copy, resell or distribute the tutorial in any form (printed or digital). All images and texts are my own and under copyright.

Montag, 25. März 2013

Easter postcard (5)

Here comes a further variation of the woven Easter egg postcard. It is so much fun to come up with ideas for weaving that I did this last woven egg with sequins added. This is for those of you who like it a bit more glamorous.

Easter Postcard with Woven Egg and sequins

Material and instruction like in Easter postcard No. 3. You also need some sequins fitting your chosen colour scheme. Proceed just as in postcard no. 3, but weave more loosely. After finishing the weaving, add the sequins. I made groups of three and spread them evenly over the egg.

All these variations are meant to show that you can let your imagination run free and come up with the most beautiful ideas yourself. Have fun!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen