Here comes my first project: pyramids. I remember them from my childhood, when we drank Sunkist juice with straws out of them. Also in Britain you can buy PG Tips tea in such cute tea bags. I was always wondering, how one could do these intricate containers. When I discovered how simple they are to create, I was all the more fascinated with them.
Here's the how to:
- Cut a rectangle with one side twice as long as the other.
- Then fold in half and glue or sew them together (as in the above project) along the adjoining sides.
- Leave open the last side.
- Open and fold exactly in the opposite way so that the seam meets the middle of the leftover side.
- Then glue or sew together.
- Pull a bit until it shapes like a pyramid.